Call now to hire me or make an enquiry:
01481 241371Enquire online
Remove the thatch from your lawn in half the time
raking up the dead grass and thatch in a lawn has got to be the worst job there is...
The Camon scarifier is the trick for this back breaker! Used in the shoulder months, you can revitalise your lawn the easy way.
The LS42 Scarifier features include:
- Quick release folding handlebars for easy transportation and storage.
- Rubber mounts underneath the engine to reduce vibration.
- Wheel scrapers to keep the wheels free of debris during operation.
- Narrower wheels to allow the machine to operate closer to walls and fences.
- An angled back flap which allows for improved discharge of moss and thatch.
- An improved height adjustment knob which speeds up and simplifies the height adjustment.
- Optional enhanced anti-vibration rubbers for the handlebars to further reduce vibration.
The CAMON LS42 also features a powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton petrol engine which rotates the tines at high speed to pull out the maximum amounts of thatch from your lawn.
3.248 kg of CO₂ emission per hour.
1.4L per hour @3600rpm (petrol)
Dimensions (L W H)
120cm x 59cm x 98cm