Delivery Driver & Depot Hand - Guernsey
We are looking for someone with commitment, flexibility and a customer comes first approach to join our team as a Delivery Driver & Depot Hand
This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will have the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and a desire to learn, good communication skills and be happy to work as a valued team member are essential.
The role will also include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer site in a timely and professional manner, demonstration (if required) and completing any relevant checks and administration involved for the hire. You will be working closely with and assisting the hire desk team, preparing hires ready for customer collections, and receiving returning hires.
As a 4group employee, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits and will work alongside the friendliest, most dedicated team in the industry
Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence (any additional categories a benefit)
- Friendly, can-do attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Annual leave of 22 days plus statutory days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Further education and training
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions etc.)
To apply or for more information, please email Emma@4hire.gg